This is a great holiday treat to take to parties for the holidays, give as a gift to teachers, neighbors, and friends, or just keep at home for a clean treat! 🙂
(Makes about 12 servings, 1 square each)
- ½ cup natural smooth almond butter (substitute preferred nut butter)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp. chopped pistachios and dried cranberries (can use other nuts or dried fruit if desired)
1. Combine almond butter, Shakeology, banana, oats,cranberries and nuts in a medium bowl.
2. Shape mixture into the bottom of a square pan, sprinkle with Himalayan salt ; Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Cut into 1 inch squares (makes about 12 squares); store in refrigerator in an airtight container if not serving immediately.
Clean Christmas Chocolate Bark