I want to share with you one of my favorite healthy No Bake treats! Shakeology NO Bake cookies are a perfect way to get a little something sweet and not feel guilty about consuming tons of calories!!! I hope you enjoy these tasty treats as much as I do 😉
You will need:
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 cup Quick Cook Oats
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter(can also use PB2 or other nut butter)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- About 1 TBS of honey or agave syrup
- ~if too crumbly add more applesauce
Each Shakeology ball is about 90 calories, depending on the size you make them.
Mix everything together in a bowl. Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Put them in the freezer for about 2 hrs. Take out only the amount you want to eat and leave the rest in the freezer. Let them thaw for about 1-2 minutes and enjoy. You can also roll them in crushed nuts, coconut flakes, or anything else you like and ENJOY(Note-adding toppings will increase the calories).